This past year, I’ve turned down thousands of dollars in paid opportunities.
Some of you might think I’m crazy to do so. And when our business expenses are up and our business income is down, I sometimes will question those choices, too.
But then I quickly remind myself of why I’ve said no. For instance…
- I’ve said no to credit card companies who want to pay me to write posts about their offers… because, in good conscience, I just can’t bring myself to endorse credit card companies.
- I’ve turned down many opportunities to add more ads to the sidebar, header, and footer of my blog… because while advertising helps to pay the bills, I am adamant about keeping it to a minimum on the blog.
- I’ve turned down many lucrative opportunities to add pop-up ads to the blog… no matter how much the advertiser wants to pay me, I can’t bring myself to put something on my blog that I know will just be annoying to most readers.
- I’ve turned down numerous requests for me to write an underwritten post on a topic that isn’t in line with my core beliefs or that might possibly compromise my integrity… or even just that might pay well, but offers no benefit to my readers.
- I’ve turned down many partnership opportunities because it would suck my time and keep me from being able to make my family and writing here a priority.
Please know, I don’t judge or criticize other bloggers who have made different choices than me in this regard. I’ve seen some of the above work well for different bloggers with different audiences, but for me, I am 150% committed to always putting my specific readers and their specific needs first in making blogging decisions.
And not just my readers take precedence, but more importantly, my relationship with the Lord, my husband, and my kids.
If it’s not a win for you, if there’s not any value for you, if it means I must neglect my family or lose my health and sanity in the process, I don’t care HOW much a company wants to pay me, it’s not worth it.
I also am very careful what I choose to heavily promote or highly endorse. I want you to know that my words have weight.
Almost every month (or sometimes more than once a month!), I get asked to be a part of a Bundle Sale — where a bunch of authors put all their downloadable books together into a package and offer it for a special sale price and then split the earnings. I have said no to every single one of these but two so far: The Healthy Living Bundle Sale and the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Sale.
Why I’m Promoting Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
I’ve specifically chosen to promote the Healthy Living Bundle Sale and the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale because I know the folks who run those sales very well, have worked with them closely for years, and believe that they are offering you a top-notch bundle at an incredibly low price. They are the real deal.
And all of the amazing testimonies from my satisfied readers who have purchased from them in the past are proof of just that.
I tell you all this, because through Monday only, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is available. This is a never-before-offered Bundle packed with 99 different resources. And I am participating in this sale because I firmly believe it is worth every penny of the price and much, much more.
What’s In The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
Over the past few weeks, I’ve gotten a sneak peek at the ebooks, e-courses, and free bonuses and have been so inspired and motivated by what I’ve read and learned.
In fact, The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, ecourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
It’s 99 resources in all. (A total value of $984.74.) The topics covered are quite comprehensive. They include:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… for those who homeschool, how to do so with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
It’s a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Yes, There is a LOT of Information in this Bundle!
Now please note: There is a LOT of information in this bundle. It could feel overwhelming if you were to try to read all the ebooks, go through the ecourses, sign up for the freebies, and implement all the changes and ideas the authors tell you to make.
I want to encourage you to NOT read all the ebooks. That information overload could just produce major stress and guilt. Instead, I encourage you to look at the list of ebooks and e-courses and pick 10-15 that you feel would be highly beneficial.
For instance, here are the ebooks I want to read ASAP:
- The Homemaker’s Companion: A Home Management System
- Become a Frugalista: Money-Saving Secrets for the Frugal Family Manager
- How To Save Money: A 21-Day Challenge To Save $500/Month
- Frugal Real Food Meal Plans
- Project Organize Your Entire Life
- Your Simple Home Handbook
- 25 Days to a Happier Home
- Simply Dressed: Inspiration to Dress for the Everyday Ordinary Days
- How to be a Work at Home Mom
There are many more ebooks that I hope to read in the future, but I’m trying to pace myself and not be overwhelmed with ideas and information. It’s better to baby step your way along and actually make small and steady changes, than to try to overhaul your life overnight and end up stressed and burnt out.
Plus, You Can Pass On the Ebooks/Resources You Won’t Use!
So, I’ve already told you that there are a LOT of products in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. All told, there are:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
Yes, that’s 99 different resources and there’s no way you can read and implement all of them. Plus, some of the topics might not apply to you in the season of life you’re in.
But Wait, There’s More!
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of their most popular classes – up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards points to be used for any free book of your choice($15 Value)
So what are you waiting for?
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle — all 99 resources — is only $29.97 through Monday. (A total value of $984.74.) That breaks down to 30 cents per book!
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
Grab your copy below — while you still can! Click here for more info or to buy now.