This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschooling Freebies:
– Have you ever used busy boxes in your homeschool? They can be great resources to help keep your children busy, while you work with another child or get chores done. Download these FREE printable resources to keep them engaged and having fun!
– Do you struggle to have calendar time with your preschooler? Not sure you have room? Check out this FREE printable preschool calendar that can be used in a file folder. Simple, compact and perfect for small spaces.
– If you love File Folder Games, then you will love this collection of over 100 options! You’ll find daily file folder games, alphabet, math, color, sequencing and science games.
– Grab this great limited time freebie for use in your homeschool.
Science & Nature Study Freebies
– Are you taking a field trip to the zoo this year? Your kids will love these FREE Zoo scavenger hunts and report pages that will enhance their visit and learning experience.
– Do your students know what the respiratory does? They can learn all about it with these FREE printable respiratory system worksheets and instant labeling and diagramming download.
– My kids love learning about the different life cycles of animals. Now they can learn about 9 different life cycles with these FREE worksheets.
– Your children will learn about eight different flowers and their plural forms with these FREE printable 3-part cards.
– Have your kids ever asked you what causes appendicitis? Now they can learn about that and nine more digestive system diseases with this FREE notebooking research journal.
– The muscular system provides the motor power for all the movement in your body. Learn how it works and more with these FREE Worksheets for the Muscular System.
– Are you studying the moon? Do your kids ask you about the different phases, but can’t keep them straight? Help them not only learn about them, but remember them with these FREE printable phases of the moon information cards and activities.
– Do your kids love the Magic Treehouse Books? Use these FREE animal notebooking pages with the 14 Fact Tracker Magic Treehouse books.
– If your kids struggle to remember which body systems do which jobs, these FREE vocabulary copywork notebooking pages will help.
– Do your kids love learning about the weather and natural disasters? Don’t miss this FREE Reading Comprehension Science Unit for Natural Disasters.
Early Learning Freebies
– Is your little one working on their reading skills? Download these FREE printable phonics reading passages to keep them busy for the entire year!
– Basketball season is here! Little ones will love practicing their letters and counting with these FREE printable basketball themed playdough mats.
– Little ones and young readers can practice their skills with FREE printable emergent readers. These are available in four different levels, including single words, short sentences, traceable words and fill-in-the-blanks.
– Celebrate Dr. Seuss and Read Across America day with these FREE printable playdough mats. This set includes four different letters and numbers 1-10.
Free Language Arts Resources:
– My children love listening to Fairy Tales, but sometimes they want to read them for themselves. Now your littlest ones can with these FREE Printable Fairy Tale Emergent Readers.
– Celebrate National Reading Month during the month of March with these FREE Printable Reading Bingo Game. Kids will love the game and they’ll be reading and learning too!
– Do you have a unicorn fan in your home? They will love tracking their reading with this FREE Unicorn reading log and bookmarks.
Free Math Resources:
– Do your kids struggle to remember formulas or conversions? Check out these FREE Math Cheat Sheets with reminders for prefixes, abbreviations, equivalents, conversions and more!
– Are you a Montessori homeschooler? These FREE Montessori math videos will pair perfectly with your Montessori math lessons.
Free History Resources:
– Are you learning about the medieval times? Do your little ones love knights and princesses? Then they are sure to love this fun pack filled with activities for PreK-1st graders.
– If you’re studying the French Revolution this year, don’t miss this FREE unit study and board game. Make learning fun with this game!
– This FREE curriculum covers The Ancients through the Middle Ages in a chronological world history outline. If you love unit studies, you’ll love this curriculum.
– If you love Mystery of History, you will love the Drive Thru History DVDs. Learn how they can weave seamlessly into your lessons and how to get a FREE DVD to help supplement your studies.
Free Unit Studies & Fine Arts Resources:
– Whether you’re a Charlotte Mason homeschooler or just want your children to study art, these FREE printable art study sheets will be a hit. This set includes four different study sheets including an artist biography, analysis sheet, question cards and questionnaire.
– Are you a unit study homeschooler? Do you love the idea of using unit studies in your homeschool, but not sure where to start? Download this FREE Unit Study planer and start creating your own unit studies.
– Through books, unit studies and activities your students can learn about Birds, Conifers, Maple Syrup, Snowflakes and Animal Tracks all related to winter.
– Thornton Burgess was a naturalist and conservationalist who has opened up a world of animal storytelling through characters like Peter Rabbit, Grandfather Frog, Jimmy Skunk and more. Use this printable pack alongside his books for the entire year.
Older Student Freebies:
– If you’re learning about Claude Monet or studying the Impressionistic period, don’t miss these FREE printable study cards.
– Your kids will love studying about the Renaissance with these FREE puzzles and activities. But hurry and download them now, because they’re only free for a limited time!
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.