This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschool Resources
– Have you been looking for fantastic electives to round out or supplement your homeschool curriculum? Check out this amazing homeschool resource for online courses to try something new and fresh in your child’s education.
FREE Early Learning Resources
– If your kiddos enjoy Peter Rabbit, they will love this Peter Rabbit preschool packet to learn from.
– Help your kids build letter knowledge and fine motor skills with these free alphabet dot printables.
– Does your child love fairies? If she does, then these fairy printables for preschoolers will be great to incorporate a fairy theme for some learning fun.
– Your kids are sure to enjoy these free fall-themed printables before the winter rolls around. this packet is eight pages of different skill practice featuring leaves, pumpkins, crows, apples, and more fall fun.
– These free color sorting printables will help you teach colors, increase vocabulary and promote language and speech development.
– If you are still debating whether your child is ready for preschool or not, you may want to stop by this post for some help deciding.
– This fun outdoor scavenger hunt activity is perfect for learning the alphabet, practicing letters, and introducing letter sounds.
FREE Language Arts Resources
– Learn come simple, meaningful ways to introduce new vocabulary words to your kids in first grade and second grade.
– The rhyming activity comes with three levels of rhyming fun, matching rhyming pictures, matching pictures to rhyming words, and matching just the words.
– These worksheets provide extra short vowel skill practice with a simpler, less busy, less colorful approach.
Science & Math Resources
– Have your kids tackled the uphill battle of multiplying numbers, and are now ready to move on to multiplying decimals? I definitely would take a break in between, but when kids are ready; grab this free kid game to practice multiplying decimals.
– This post shares various stem activities for preschool, ideas for STEM, STEM learning exercises, STEM toys and STEM printables for your preschool and kindergarten.
FREE Upper Grade Resources
– This Famous People Mini Quiz Pack explores the lives of Susan La Flesche Picotte, Carlos Juan Finlay, Elizabeth Blackwell, and Niels Ryberg Finsen, four famous doctors.
FREE Unit Study Resources
– This cool Mayflower craft and engaging science activity will be a great monthly theme for your homeschool teach about our history during this time.
– These maps are Montessori-inspired geography activities are great additions to researching about area and regions.
– Thanksgiving is the perfect time to read the Bible together as a family. Let’s make it easy for your kids to learn what God says about giving thanks with this free Thanksgiving Bible study.
– November doesn’t have to just be a month that’s standing between your kids and their Christmas gifts. In it own right, it can be filled with beautiful, life-giving moments and memories that your children will remember for a lifetime.
– If you love acts of kindness, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham cracker goodness, you’ll want this precious download! Also, there ARE dairy free chocolates, corn free marshmallows, and gluten free crackers so this can be fun for almost any family!
Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– Creating a paint brush from pasta will bring fun into your art lessons that any child will enjoy. All you will need is some spaghetti and food coloring paint for a super fun art project.
– These 3 questions will help you discipline your kids while training them in the way they should go.
– You family can make gratitude a priority during this holiday season with this printable list journal.
– These fun books of the Bible activities for children will help love learning more about God’s good Word.
– Check out all of these printables and Bible Studies on Thankfulness and Gratitude.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.