This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschool Resources
– Check out this good information for homeschooling four days out of the week and meet state requirements.
– While we all agree on the outcome of what we want for our kids, it’s the getting there that’s tricky. I recently walked the halls of a home school convention and looked through many of the critical thinkning programs on the market. Here’s what I found.
– Jump into Spring with this Family Fun and Planning Printable Pack from the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network.
– Grab these free printable cheat sheets for grades 4 and above in various subjects. The cheat sheets are for math, science, language arts and much more.
– This guide can help you effectively make needed changes to our homeschool, while learning how to avoid this each homeschooling year.
– There are many ways to succeed at homeschooling without stressing out. Learn a secret to a smooth homeschool year.
– These 2018 free homeschool planners can help you keep organized for the year.
– Parents of children with autism and other special needs are leaving public schools in favor of homeschooling.
Language Arts Resources
– This 26 page freebie has simple and useful printables for your Word Work station or Literacy Center.
– Do you prefer to have the various components of language arts (grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and writing) compliment each other? Look no further!
– This free gift poetry pack helps kids learn to write three different poems that come to life through the use of imagery and sensory detail.
– If you like to incorporate poetry study into your homeschool days then you will love studying these spring themed poems.
– Using the four language arts—listening, speaking, reading, and writing—IEW methods have been proven to be effective for students of all ages and levels of ability, including those who are gifted, have special needs, or are English language learners.
– Get your kids engaged into their reading with these fun crafts.
– Check out these easy ideas to teach how to teach your kids alphabetizing.
FREE Early Learning Resources
– Do you have a learner at home with dyslexia, dyscalculia, or one who just needs consistent review of the same skills in order to truly master them? How about a student who is just learning to read, and you need a good source of sight words to pull from for instruction and game play?
– If you are working on telling time with your learners, then you’ll love these printable telling time books. The fold and read books are low prep and packed with information about telling time.
– Here are 8 rebus style prayers for preschoolers. They are a combination of newer and cherished classic prayers.
– If you have babies or toddlers, don’t miss out on these 250+ sensory play activities for all occasions and seasons. Sensory play is something that you can start with babies and then continue as they grow into a toddler and preschooler.
– Apples to Zebras is a complete preschool beginning phonics curriculum that is FREE for a limited time only.
Unit Studies, Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– Your homeschool will love this super cute and easy dandelion art tutorial.
– Check out more than 50 different ideas for kids and families to explore light and color in a creative way.
– If you have a homeschooler who loves horses, then this fun free All About Horses Lapbook will be a great learning experience for him/her.
– Take a look at 3 ways to teach music using tools that will help with musical instruction and appreciation.
– Nature journaling allows your children to be creative with their own observations and nature studies then put those ideas down on paper.
– With Herb Fairies, your kids are entertained with an epic adventure, while learning valuable life skills at the same time. You’ll form an incredible lifelong bond with your children as you learn about the healing plants and how to lead healthier lives, connected to nature.
Upper Grade (Middle & High School) Resources
– FAFSA is for current and prospective college students who are looking at the high cost of college and what their family is expected contribution.
– Free afternoons can be used for purposeful activities that teach skills or interest that could continue into your homeschooler’s adulthood. This benefits your children’s education by providing them the skills necessary for life.
– If your child is working towards taking the ACT, then these math practice, free questions and high school prep test will be a great tool.
– Got a graduating senior this year? Techie Homeschool Mom is awarding a $500 scholarship to a homeschooled high school senior continuing their education or starting a business.
Science & Math, History & Geography Resources
– Snatch up this free printable book to help kids learn the fifty states through a doing research and sketching.
– Over 50 FREE math printables for grades 3-5.
– Yukon is located in the far north between Alaska and the Northwest Territories. It’s an important source of natural resources, which include coal, copper, gold, silver, zinc, and others. Learn all about it with this free unit.
– Spring is here and it means that soon we will all begin to see flowers popping up. Here are some great activities and printables to help your little ones enjoy the flowers inside their homeschool just as much as they do outside!
FREE Character-Building Resources
– Download cute Bible Story Mini Books for your preschoolers. The mini books are printed on letter size paper and very easy to make.
– Make scripture memorization a priority in your home and help hide God’s Word in your family’s heart.
– These activities and resources to teach kids God made them special are useful for raising a faith filled child. They all point to our Creator and the precious value of life.
– Walk This Way: Ethics and Sanctification Lessons enables parents to experience simple lesson planning that allows kids to acquire quality Bible knowledge and application.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.