This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschool Resources
– There is a LOT of information available about the concept of “morning basket” or “circle time” or “basket time”- but the actual specifics available are lacking desperately. Grab this free morning basket bundle to get started.
– Learn how to create a weekly homeschool schedule.
– Learn different ways to handle and teach the necessary life skills your kids need to know.
– Morning boards are super useful to start off your homeschool days. This post shows you how to use a morning board and shares some practical ideas for morning boards.
– Preparing for college can be stressful for both parent and teenager. Don’t miss out on this ultimate list of college prep resources and dual credit information.
Early Learning Resources
– As your child passes the preschool stage, it becomes time to starting thinking about kindergarten readiness skills. Here are the primary ten skills that you should focus on with your child to prepare them for beginning kindergarten.
– This free printable is a fun way to reinforce all the sight words your homeschool has learned throughout the year.
– Help your homeschool practice upper and lower case letters with this free printable pizza letter matching game.
– This freebie is great practice for upper and lowercase letters.
– Don’t miss out on this dirt coffee ground play dough recipe your kids will love to dig in to.
– Download this 20-page set of number coloring pages for your preschool homeschool.
– This learning pack for the Little Blue Truck will help your kids practice math and literacy skills with alphabet matching activity, counting and number recognition, pre-writing, tracing and coloring.
– The Gentle + Classical Preschool has been designed for the busy Mama (that’s YOU) who loves both the philosophies of Charlotte Mason and Classical education with a little Montessori thrown in- and wants to implement those as early as can be fruitful.
Science & Math Resources
– These no prep addition games is just what a busy mom needs to provide addition practice to her homeschool.
– Your young ones will love reviewing and practicing their addition facts with these fun back to school themed math cards.
– This set of multiplication puzzle cards will help your homeschool learners practice memorizing multiplication facts.
– Help your homeschool find volume with this story and science experiment.This simple science experiment for kids is about Archimedes and the golden crown.
– These free packs provide multiplication flashcards for 1-12 times tables, you can use several different ways.
– Grab this huge printable science book list for your homeschool. This list has over 50+ living books to read to your children that your whole family can enjoy throughout the years.
Language Arts Resources
– If you are wanting to add some more critical thinking teaching into your homeschool without using a formal curriculum you will love all these free printables and resources.
– Don’t miss out on these free creative writing printables your kids will enjoy.
– A great technique for preventing spelling errors is called “Pronounce for Spelling.” When we pronounce for spelling, we carefully enunciate each syllable (dif-fer-ent), making it much easier to spell. Watch this video for a demonstration. FREEBIE INCLUDED!
– Help your children master prepositions and prepositional phrases with this free gramamr pack.
History & Geography Resources
– A Spy for General Washington Board Game tests your knowledge of the American Revolution with 255 questions about this key point in history.
– This ultimate homeschool resource list for national parks will be a great tool for you throughout the school years.
– Grab these free printable Medieval knights, castles, and dragons pack for preschool, kindie or first graders. These free printables include practice for counting, writing, coloring, scripture sheets, and much more.
– Learn about the states in this printable pack.
– Check out these awesome composting activities, resources and worm unit study with a free printable wordsearch.
– The name of one of the most beloved children’s authors of all time is being stripped from a major children’s literature award. Learn more about it here.
– If your children enjoy learning about birds and nature, they will love learning about these fascinating creatures with these unit studies and free printables.
Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– Learn how to create a fabulous and fun picture study for your homeschool.
– Art Experiences Outdoors is an e-book with twenty four simple and super fun “big ideas” for getting your creative kid outside and busy making. It is normally $19.99 but now through 8/17 you can get it for FREE!
– These free beautiful Bible verse posters will encourage and inspire you in your homeschooling journey.
– Do you need help leanring how to be a gentle mama?
– Use these free printable scripture cards for some mommy encouragement this year.
– For every mom there are about 6 daily chores that must get done for your home to operate smoothly and stay presentable.
– Learn these 10 Bible verses to read everyday to encourage and challenge yourself in the Lord.
Giveaways for Your Homeschool & Home
– Enter to win a full year of math for grades 3-12. Teaching Textbooks is self-teaching and auto-grading.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.