General Homeschooling Freebies:
– Teaching your children not only about the true meaning of Easter, but what happened to Jesus after is easy with this FREE printable pack.
– Get your little ones outside and learning about all things living with this FREE printable April Activity Calendar for kids.
– Do your kids know the history of the Cinco de Mayo holiday? What do they think of when you say it? Now they can learn about the history of the day, historical figures and more with this fun coloring book. But hurry…it’s only FREE for a limited time!
– Whether you’re a classical homeschooler or not, you probably know the struggle of finding just the right curriculum. This free printable will give you step-by-step instructions on choosing the best curriculum for your family.
– Do your kids love doing crafts and creating things? Print off this FREE Activity and Craft Guide for the month of April to help give you some fun ideas.
– Did you know almost every day of the year is a holiday? Some are silly and some are fun. Even some are educational. These monthly calendars will give you fun and interesting topics to study!
– Do your kids know the entire story of Easter? Can they tell what happened in order? These FREE printable writing cards include a word bank to help kids not only tell the story in order, but with accuracy.
Science & Nature Study Freebies
– Are you studying butterflies this year? Do you have a lot of butterflies in your backyard? Here are four things you should do during your next study. And don’t forget the printable pack!
– Are you studying different types of birds in your homeschool this year? Download these FREE types of birds writing activities. This set includes both copywork, writing prompts and draw-then-write pages.
– If your kids love to collect rocks, why not study them! This FREE vocabluary copywork notebook will introduce your kids to rock terminology in a fun and interactive way.
– Thunderstorms can be fascinating when they’re not scary! Teach your kids all about thunderstorms and the science behind them with these printables and unit studies.
– Do your kids know the steps to plant a garden? Now they can learn the correct order of planting a garden and work on their sequencing with these FREE 3-part cards.
– If you’re studying the Earth, you don’t want to miss this FREE printable notebooking journal. It covers 26 different layers or spheres of our amazing planet.
– Volcanoes are fascinating natural disasters. Kids can learn all about them, vocabulary, historical volcanoes and more with these printables. And you don’t want to miss the FREE Instant Download!
Early Learning Freebies:
– Do your kids love “I Spy” activities? These adorable and fun spring I Spy pages are great for a rainy day or just for some added fun to your spring studies.
– Introduce your little ones to butterflies in a fun and unique way with these simple puzzles! This pack includes 18 different puzzles (9 two-piece and 9 four-piece puzzles). Simply download, print, cut and go!
– Little ones can work on their fine motor skills while they learn more about the Resurrection with these FREE printable Resurrection Day playdough mats! The set includes 4 different letter pages and numbers 1-10.
– Spring is a fun time to be outside and enjoying nature. So why not bring a little bit of that fun to your studies too! This printable spring workbook includes math and counting activities for your little learners!
– Little ones will love learning all about Earth Day through puzzles, prewriting exercises, beginning sounds and much more!
– If you have a preschooler or kindergartner, you don’t want to miss this LIMITED TIME Early Learning Bundle. With 20 FREE resources to choose from, you will find everything you need here! But hurry…this offer ends Friday, April 12th.
Free Language Arts Resources:
– Have you ever done a write the room (WTR) activity with your kids? It is a fun, movement-based activity that allows kids to work on their words using papers place around the room. This one deals with short ‘e’ words.
– Your new and early readers can learn more about Earth Day with these FREE prinrable emergent readers. There are four different types of readers from beginner (single words) to more advanced (fill-in-the-blanks). They are available in both color and black & white.
– Do you have Star Wars fans in your house? They will love working through these Star Adventurers writing activities! They can practice their handwriting with copywork (manuscript or cursive) as well as improve their imaginations with the writing prompts!
– Do your kids struggle with their spelling words? These FREE printables, tips and tricks can help them not only improve, but master spelling with some fun along the way.
Free Unit Studies & Fine Arts Resources:
– These fine art pages are a fun and easy way to add some art appreciation to your homeschool. During the month of April you can download this FREE collection!
– Spring is the perfect time to study all about the weather. Make it even more fun with these FREE printable weather themed puzzles. You’ll find crosswords, word searches, sudoku and more!
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.