Do you have kids looking forward to Shark Week in July? If so, download this ! How fun!
Tag Archive: Educational Deals & Freebies
This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschool Resources
– The printables include lists, lesson plans, chores, and record keeping. It is all you need to get things back on track.
– Compass Classroom has a freebie going on right now for thirty-seven, 25 minute-long adaptations of literary classics and fairy tales.
– Do you long for the great outdoors and time away from the hustle bustle of life, unplugged from technology?
– Take advantage of this help so that your next trip is financially sustainable; leaving room for less stress and more fun.
– Summertime is the perfect time to get things ready for the coming school year.
– The curse of knowledge can affect your effectiveness as a teacher by causing you to forget that your child doesn’t have the benefit of the knowledge that you possess.
– If you are a homeschool mom, odds are, you have or will experience a burnout period where you feel like you just can’t anymore.
– Daily Skill Building: Vocabulary is an EASY open-and-go curriculum that your children can use independently. It will help increase their vocabulary and will get them excited about learning new words!
Language Arts Resources
– Explore more than 20 free summer reading printables you don’t want to miss.
– Download this free worksheet for your young learner to practice dictionary skills. This freebie includes skills to practice ABC order and using guide words.
– If you’re teaching through the summer or just looking for a fun way to keep kids writing through the summer, then journal prompts are a great easy prep option that kids enjoy.
-If you are looking for language arts homeschool curriculum, here are over 100 different resources you can look into.
FREE Early Learning Resources
– Grab this set of 18 summer pool theme coloring pages for the family.
– This chicken life cycle packet can be a great help as you begin to teach your young ones all about chickens with its labeling sheets, writing practice sheet and more.
– Kids will love to make beautiful cards for family and friends with these printable Hungry Caterpillar fruit cards craft.
– Our country’s heritage is rich and inviting to dive into! It’s filled with excitement, intrigue, betrayal, and conflict. For our youngest students, it can seem daunting to tackle our history without getting heavy and dark. This printable will help your early learner understand all about July 4th.
– This preschool farm animal pack comes packed full of activities designed especially for the tiny homeschool student.
– In this free packet, your young learner will learn all about a ladybug’s life cycle through various learning materials.
– Grab these free preschool and kindergarten literacy printables with activities for letter recognition, beginning sounds, phoneme segmentation, writing and more.
– Your children will have a blast learning about sea turtles with these life cycle worksheets.
– Your children will have so much fun reading about Goldilocks and the Three Bears, and learning the story and sequencing of this silly fairy tale.
Math, History & Geography Resources
– Help your homeschool explore, discover and analyze shapes with this free fun set of Geoboard Activity Cards.
– Learn About Legends, Inventors, and other People from History.
– Challenge your students to think critically about history with these essay questions.
– Download a free printable Subtraction Bingo game to reinforce your child’s understanding of subtraction facts in a fun way.
– This freebie is for the upper elementary grades to help start introducing decimal place value.
Science Resources and Freebies
– Help your children learn about all the bones of the body with this free printable skeleton learning game.
– If your children love nature, then they will love this DIY flower press made from recycled materials as flowers are in bloom.
– Do not miss out on this absolutely free NASA curriculum on the Space Shuttle Program.
– Density can be a fun subject to teach, especially with this free density science doodles interactive notebook bundle.
– Check out some ways to bring a little more excitement and creativity to science vocabulary in your homeschool. This resource includes everything from word drawings, whole brain teaching, interactive computer games, concept maps and more.
Unit Studies, Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– If you or your children enjoy adult coloring pages, follow these step-by-step guidelines for drawing your own mandala.
– Explore these free ocean animal study unit resources and book ideas for your homeschool.
– If your kids have pet rocks, use this creative pet rock writing sheet to encourage your child’s imagination. Your child will be able to begin their creative writing journey by sharing details about their pet rock’s life.
– Whether you’re studying ocean animals, learning about Sharks for Shark Awareness Day (July 14th) or celebrating Shark Week (like my family likes to do), these Shark themed Crafts are perfect!
FREE Character-Building Resources
– To make sure your child isn’t the one with the rude ‘tude, check off this list as you help teach these 25 manners every child should know.
– You’re invited to a FREE Raising Godly Boys and Raising Godly Girls Series – An Online Collaborative Parenting Event! There are 60+Contributors sharing daily, daily Giveaways and FREE Digital Swag Bag full of Resources!
– This Generosity Printable Pack includes Scripture cards, Bible Study activities, acts of generosity cards and more to help you really bring to life the generosity character trait you are trying to sow into their hearts.
– Some homeschoolers incorporate the Pledge of Allegiance to the Christian Flag in their homeschool schedule. This is a beautiful printable poster with that pledge to be printed and displayed on a wall.
– Journey through the Bible with your homeschool using this free treasure map printable. Using the map in your Bible lessons will help your kids draw closer to the Lord, encounter scripture memory verses, and learn about life and the culture of Biblical times.
– Grab this free Names of Jesus copywork set for young learners as a great supplement to your Bible study.
– Teach your children critical thinking from a biblical worldview.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.
Through July 16th, you can download a for kids.
Download a .
Download a set of .