Looking for FREE printable activities for the kids? Check out this library of !
Tag Archive: Educational Deals & Freebies
Download a set of .
Download a set of .
Download a .
This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschool Resources
– If you are incorporating Montessori learning in your homeschool this year, then these free Montessori elementary resources for Montessori elementary homeschoolers is just what you need.
– Top 10 Montessori works that are perfect to introduce and work through for ages 3-6 (or younger, if they’re ready).
– Learning how to grade hands-on homeschool activities and projects can be easy with this free grading rubric.
– These free homeschool planning forms can help us to plan out your homeschool year with ease.
– Do you want to get your homeschool year more organized? Use this 2018-2019 printable homeschool planner to plan your year out beautifully.
– There are so many options on how to start homeschooling. How can you choose the right methods for the upcoming years? This FREE workshop can help!
– Want to spark your children’s imagination? Use this new creative writing and comic book journaling kit for your children from primary school age through junior high.
– This free 13-page planning printables set includes pages perfect to supplement your current planners.
– If you haven’t already started homeschooling for this new year yet, chances are you will be soon! What is a new homeschool year without a pretty planner to go with it?
Early Learning Resources
– These FREE books can help you teach your preschooler sight words.
– These hands-on puzzles for preschoolers will go along great with your antonyms or opposites lessons.
– Looking for some fun free math resources? Try some hundreds chart hidden pictures with a fall theme.
– If you are teaching your homeschoolers to tell time this year, then this freebie can help.
– The printables will help your preschooler with basic skills practice.
– Letter Mazes Craft Pages with template Coloring Pages Dot-to-Dot Pages Puzzles and more!
Upper Grade Resources
– This high school homeschooling planner is super useful to keep all requirements on track and documented for your college bound homeschooler.
– Test your knowledge of the history of Vietnam with this free printable card game. All thirty-six questions include two levels of difficulty, so it’s perfect for middle school or high school.
– Check out these awesome transcript and planning resources for highschool.
Science & Math Resources
– Inside this pack, your children will review skip counting, comparing numbers and more.
– These Montessori-inspired 3-part cards are the perfect way to learn skip counting for kids.
– The free resources cover many topics and include a guide, workbook, and more. The workbook alone provides information for the esophagus, heart, lungs, stomach, organs and other interesting systems.
– This sidewalk chalk jumping maze math challenge is a real fun way to practice logical thinking skills and counting in your homeschool.
– These free astronomy cards are great resources to help your kids learn about space.
– These low prep place value mazes are a perfect way for them practice place value.
Language Arts Resources
– If your kids love to learn about space or if you are planning a space unit study, then these space-themed bookmarks and reading logs will be perfect for them.
– If you are looking for some tips and tools to help your child with their writing projects, these Google Chrome extensions may be just what you need.
– Are you learning about different authors in your homeschool? You need this free authors printable pack!
History & Geography Resources
– Looking for some history resources this year on World War II? These World War II homeschool history quick facts minibooks and links will work great as a supplement to your lesson.
– Teach your kids about fire safety and emergency procedures, with fun number games and tracing.
– This rainbow and unicorn playdough activity is perfect for some art crafts with your kids of all ages.
– The desert biome is full of unique plants and animals…use this fun mystery to introduce some of the species you will find there!
– If you are planning on doing an apple unit then you are going to want this printable pack!
Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– Looking for some fun projects?
– What godly character traits would you like to strive for?
– Do you ever feel like you could do more to teach your child God’s Word?
– Check out these ideas that will help your kids be at peace with one another.
– You can imagine that a bedtime routine of a mom with boys is sometimes a little crazy… OK, maybe really crazy. This mom shares the ins and outs of her bedtime routine with her sons.
Giveaways for Your Homeschool
– WINNING a Lifetime Download Club subscription to award winning CHSH-Teach.com means gaining instant access to thousands of quality teaching resources for PreK-12th Grade!
– Music Appreciation: Book 1 for the Elementary Grades will introduce children to seven different composers, dating from 1685 to 1828 (Bach, Handel, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Paganini and Schubert). Each composer’s childhood and adult life are vividly described in individual biographies.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.
Download a set of .