General Homeschooling Freebies:
– “It’s not about the bunny; it’s about the lamb!” FREE Easter Printable that puts the focus of Easter where it belongs!
– Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran homeschooler, you’ve probably asked yourself this same question. Use this page to help you remind yourself “why” you homeschool on those hard days.
– It’s hard enough for adults to remember we are fearfully and wonderfully made. This FREE printable lapbook will help teach and remind our kids they were made by the Creator of the universe.
Science & Nature Study Freebies
– Help your kids learn about tropisms and methods of seed dispersal with this FREE Ways Plants Move Guided Drawing activity.
– This first (of 3) nature study science curriculums covers Inland Waterways and Forests. Designed for K-2nd grade, this curriculum follows the key philosophies of the Charlotte Mason and Classical methods with a touch of unit study. Download yours FREE today.
– Do your kids like to research and learn about different animals? Download and use these FREE printables for all their animal research.
– Spring is the perfect time to go camping with your family and friends. Whether you take this FREE pack along with you or have students complete it ahead of time, it is a fun way to start the camping season.
– Gardening is a great way to teach kids about science and the earth. Use these FREE printable 3-part cards to introduce them to different gardening tools. Then they can learn how each of them works!
– This plant terminology copywork notebook looks at the definitions of plant terminology words, such as photosynthesis, vascular and nonvascular, and many other words. A definition is given for each term, along with space for copying the term.
History and Geography Freebies:
– Whether you’re studying the geography of each state or want an overview to get started, check out this post with everything you need to learn all about the 50 United States.
– Did you know there is more than one category of ‘wonders’ in the world? Learn all about the seven natural wonders with this FREE reading comprehension geography unit.
Early Learning Freebies
– Whether you’re just starting to work on the alphabet with your little ones, want a fun way to review the letters or need a little reminder to help them through their work, this FREE printable alphabet chart is the perfect solution.
– Learning to count is more fun when you make it a game. Download and print out this FREE Butterfly themed counting jar mat to give little ones some extra practice this spring.
– Little ones will love working through this adorable Earth Day “I Spy” Fun Pack. It includes an I Spy page with counting practice, graphing page, matching and more. Download yours FREE today.
– Little kids love to go outside and watch for birds. Give them some fun and educational activities to complete this spring. This pack includes beginning sounds, wall word cards, read-trace-build-write pages, clip cards, and more.
– Do you live in an area where there are lots of birds? Have your kids learn 12 different types of birds with these FREE coloring pages and emergent readers.
Free Language Arts Resources:
– Teaching silent ‘e’ can be tricky. Many kids have trouble remembering all the words and tricks. Check out these FREE printables to help you teach it to your little ones.
– Learning and mastering long vowels and dipthongs is important to reading skills. Make it more fun with this FREE sort the scene activity.
– It is important to help kids increase their vocabulary. Using seasonal words is a fun way to make it relevant to your students. Download and print these FREE spring vocabulary cards to introduce or review themed vocabulary words.
– Do you have readers in your home? Then they are sure to love these FREE reading logs to track all the books they read, bookmarks to mark their place and charts to monitor their rewards. Head over now to check them out and download a FREE Reading Tracker Pack too!
– Writing prompts are a great way to help students improve their writing skills and stretch their creativity. Download and print these FREE Earth Day writing prompts to use in April.
– April is National Poetry Month, which is the perfect time to introduce poetry or refresh your child’s memory about poetry. Be sure to check out all these FREE poetry printables that can be used throughout the month.
Free Math Resources:
– This printable springtime workbook is a fun way to introduce, review or improve math skills in your homeschoolers. With a fun spring twist, they will love working through these problems.
– Math doesn’t have to be boring. It can actually be fun! These 10 ways are sure to make any kindergartner love learning their math facts. Don’t forget to download the FREE math printable too!
– Are you working on learning place value this year in your math studies? Make it more fun and help it stick with this FREE Printable game!
– Math Mammoth review workbooks provide students a thorough review of their particular grade level of math. This bundle includes math review workbooks for grades 1-7. But HURRY…this offer expires March 29, 2019.
Free Unit Studies & Upper Grades Resources:
– Did you know you can teach and learn life skills while traveling together as a family? The “This or That?” Family Travel Planning Game will help you find the perfect scenario for your family to learn on location using the world as your textbook.
– Singing in the Rain is one of the most beloved and well-known musicals. Have your children watch the movie-musical during a rainy spring day and complete this fun unit study for some added learning.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.