This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschool Resources
– Help in finding support and a sense of community as a homeschool parent.
– Use this Charlotte Mason Homeschool Planner to plan out your homeschool year.
– Read about six signs that you may be doing too much in homeschool.
– This ulitimate guide will help homeschooling moms get back on track!
– Grab this free Summer Adventure Journal for your homeschooler to use as they try out these free summer adventures.
– Get the popular Philosophy Adventure™ along with other Biblical worldview resources for a great deal.
– Learn how to get creative with homeschool spending, and to earn money for your homeschool with these easy tips.
– Do you homeschool all year round? Have you been thinking about it?
– Learn about the top five tips for large family homeschooling in a small house.
– Check out this ten step method for planning your homeschool year.
– Use these forms to help you get organized and plan all the courses your high school student will need.
– Though there is certainly value in having a high school diploma, many homeschool families cause themselves unnecessary stress as they seek to obtain a diploma through the “proper channels.”
– It is that wonderful time of the year again when we offer a huge bundle of FREE homeschooling curriculum and resources!
FREE Early Learning Resources
– Use these free shark matching fact cards to go alongside this unit study on sharks.
– This free weather chart will help your child track the weather for each day of the week.
– If your preschooler loves airplanes then they are going to love this learning packet. This airplane themed pack includes trace pages, cards, math sheets and more!
– If you are teaching your preschooler to write, then this help is excellent for getting them accustomed to homeschooling early on.
– Try these five simple activities to teach your toddler or preschooler to count using one to one correspondence.
– Is your preschooler ready to start learning? Use these free 26-page preschool alphabet worksheets to help.
– Check out this ocean printable pack for your preschool and kindergarten homeschoolers. The printables include tracing, vocabulary words, patterning, word identification, and much more.
-These ocean activities and printables are amazing to recall those great experiences. Use these resources to explore Marine Biology, under the sea activities, loose parts play and more.
– If you are looking for some ideas to keep your preschoolers occupied this summer you must check out these 25 ideas that are perfect for preschool play time.
Science & Math Resources
– This free division no prep packet introduces 8 fun and effective ways to master division facts.
– Understand dyscalculia with this post full of useful information to better help your child.
– Make decimal operations easy and fun with this free adding and subtracting decimals game.
Language Arts Resources
– Try this fun LEGO spin on the classic hangman game to practice spelling words.
– This freebie is great for kids to learn prepositions and positional words, while reading a cute easy reader book.
– Grab this free reading log and 2-page book report form to help independent readers keep track of their daily reading.
– 25 FREE resources to use when studying Aesop’s Fables, get a free instant download that contains a unit study.
History & Geography Resources
– We have used this handy, colorful book several times when my daughter came across a geography term that she is not familiar with.
– Test your knowledge of the history of ancient Egypt with this free printable card game.
Unit Studies, Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– Don’t miss out on these chalk art and nature study lessons for children (and adults) of all ages.
– Shel Silverstein was born in Chicago on September 25, 1930. He was a cartoonist, and a composer before he was a poet. Learn more about him AND find free printables and unit studies here.
– Use these dairy unit studies and resources to help your kids better understand the nutritional value of dairy and the hard work put in by dairy farmers to care for their animals.
– The Geography Terms Notebook was created to aid children in remembering geography terms using definitions and illustrations found in by Jack Knowlton and Harriet Barton.
FREE Character-Building Resources
– Read some insight to help you in being aware and tackling the loss of a joyless heart.
– Our top priority as parents is to train our children in the way they should go according to God’s Word.
– Get the kitchen help you need in thie free webinar!
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.