This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschooling Freebies:
– From Preschool to Upper Grades cooking aids, to family scripture memory, to holiday games, crafts and so much more – you’ll find everything you need here! Don’t miss the newest Pre-K printable pack while you’re there!
– Your little ones will love practicing this beloved song while coloring these adorable B-I-B-L-E coloring pages!
– Do you ever wonder what you should be teaching your children when? You’ll find three quick planning tips to help you find where you are and stay on track. There are also FREE printables to help you gauge grade levels to best fit your kids.
– If you’ve been homeschooling for any length of time, you probably have some extra curriculum sitting around. Swapping out curriculum with other homeschoolers is a great way to make the most of your homeschool budget! Use these FREE tracking sheets so you never forget who you swapped with and when they will return it!
– Do your kids struggle with honesty? It is an important trait, but probably one of the hardest for kids to master. Use this printable pack to help kids work on their own honesty and learn its importance through puzzles, scripture cards, Bible stories and much more.
– Does the thought of planning out your entire homeschool year stress you out? Whether you’re new to homeschooling or have been homeschooling for years, these FREE printable pages will help you plan your entire year in just 11 easy steps!
– This set of coloring pages highlights two different miracles Jesus performed during his ministry here on earth. There are six coloring pages for each store, for a total of twelve in all. Plus a bonus scripture page of the verses related to the miracles.
Early Learning Freebies:
– FREE Calendar – It may be the start of summer for many homeschoolers, but little ones need some consistency in their learning. If you want a fun, minimal activity to do each day during the month of June, don’t miss this FREE calendar!
– Do you have a mermaid fan in your house? These FREE mermaid activity sheets are perfect for a day of play or to help your little ones work on their fine motor skills.
– Games and fun activities are a great way to help little ones improve their reading skills. This printable Write the Room Activity will help them master the short i sounds and words.
Science & Nature Study Freebies:
– Are you taking a trip to the ocean this summer? Your kids will love going on an ocean shore scavenger hunt with this FREE printable!
– Do you have a garden? It can be more than just food for your family. There are some great ways to incorporate your garden into your homeschool. Check out this list and download some of the FREE printables to make a complete unit.
– Another fun activity to bring more learning to your garden is to have your children keep a journal. Download and use this FREE Gardening Journal pack that includes a pages for garden chores as well!
– Shark week is coming up later this summer and these FREE printable shark games are perfect for kids! They will learn to identify different sharks through 3-part cards, a memory game, fact sheets and a BINGO game.
– In this fun movie study, students will work on comprehension, spelling as well as learning about different types of dogs and their traits with this FREE printable pack.
Language Arts Freebies:
– Have you heard of Literature circles? Similar to a book club, these are small groups of children who gather to discuss a specific book. This is a wonderful activity to help increase their love of literature. Use these FREE printables to help you get started!
– Even if you’re not using the English Lessons through Literature curriculum, this FREE supplement contains both cursive copywork and dictation exercises directly from passages in the Bible.
– Sometimes kids just need a little encouragement to keep up their studies over the summer. This Summer Reading & Writing Fun pack will do just that with it’s printable reading lists and writing prompts for kids 4-12.
– Reading comprehension isn’t just for assigned books and school reading. This FREE Old Testament reading comprehension pack includes two rewritten stories with a variety of activities to use after.
Free Math & Geography Resources:
– Are your kids studying China this year? They can learn all about and “explore” this amazing country with these resources, activities and FREE printables!
– Learning shapes is an important part of math development. Use this FREE printable set to help them work on recognizing and understanding 3D shapes.
– Whether you’re studying the seven continents or world geography, your kids are sure to love these fun continent coloring pages. Each continent has it’s own design and pattern for kids to color any way they want. Download yours FREE today.
– Have you ever heard of a Penny Date? It is a fun way to explore your town, county, or a nearby area for a field trip or family staycation. These FREE printable pages will give you instructions, recording sheets for different versions (there are 3) and a journal page for your kids to record what happened! But hurry…it’s only available for a limited time!
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.