Welcome to Day 3 of the — a one-week challenge designed to encourage and inspire you to make more meals at home in order to save money and eat more healthfully!
I’m following the and just love it so much!
What I Made Today
This morning, I made Honey Mustard Chicken in the Slow Cooker. It smells so yummy and was so easy to make!
Click to for all of the details on the recipe and to !
What is the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service?
I’m using the for my recipes for this challenge. I love this menu-planning service and highly recommend it — especially if you struggle to come up with the time and inspiration to make your own menus.
is a menu-planning service designed to make getting dinner on the table much easier every night. It was a service created by Tiffany, a mom of 4 who loves to cook and loves to gather her family around the table, but has found that if she doesn’t have a quick and easy plan, it’s hard to make that happen.
How Does the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service Work?
The is an incredible way to help you save time and save money. You don’t have to worry about planning menus OR grocery list, because Tiffany does all of that for you as part of the menu-planning service.
She has designed it specifically with busy families in mind and the menu plans offer:
- Quick to fix meals (even as fast as 15 minutes to the table!)
- Lots of slow cooker recipes
The recipes can all be fixed quickly, with only a few minutes of hands-on prep. Because the recipes use common pantry ingredients, it’s likely that you have everything you need to make many of the recipes.
It’s so convenient because all the work is done for you! You just choose which menu plan you’ll use, print the grocery list, go shopping, and then spend a few minutes prepping food each day and dinner is D-O-N-E!
When you (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire month of No Sugar, No Flour menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
LAST DAY! Get the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service for as Low as $1.16 per Week!
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you + make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let do the work for you.
This week only, when you (either the monthly plan, the quarterly plan, or the yearly plan, you can get 30% off through midnight tonight by using coupon code JANUARY at checkout!)
That makes the done-for-you menu plans and grocery lists as low as $1.16 per week. And you get access to all three plans and the freezer cooking plans for the whole month at the rate!
(Oh and they have a fantastic two-week money-back guarantee if you think you want to try it out but aren’t sure whether it will work for you or not!)