Thanks so much for stopping by! I realize there is a lot of information on December212012.info, so I put together this page to help you get started.
Pressed for time? Here are 5 quick starting points:
- 31 Days to a Better Grocery Budget :: If you want a fast-course in the basics, start here. I wrote this one years ago, but all of the principles still hold true! It focuses on all aspects of couponing, budgeting, playing the drug store game, grocery shopping, and more.
- 5 Days to a Better Grocery Budget eBook :: Want simpler, more concise advice on how to create, track, and follow your grocery budget? Sign up for the 5 Days to a Better Grocery Budget eBook! I wrote this recently as a 2017 refresher course for grocery budgeting.
- Help for an Overwhelmed Newbie :: This is a great, 3-part series if you want to start living frugally, but are feeling overwhelmed at the prospect.
- My Top Four Tips for Those in Financial Despair :: If you feel discouraged about your current financial situation, this might be helpful.
- Table of Contents :: Blogs are unlike print material because they are growing constantly, but this is a list of all my content (by date).
How December212012.info can help you
My goal is to tell you about legitimate, practical, non-gimmicky ways to help you save money in your everyday life. I am passionate about living simply and frugally and I strive to help my readers do the same.
What You’ll Find at December212012.info
- Deals, Steals & Coupons :: I publish several posts each day highlighting deals, coupons and freebies I can confidently recommend to my readers. I do my very best to post only legitimate offers that provide a real benefit for you. If you’d like to receive these updates for free in your inbox, you can subscribe here. If you would like to receive instant text alerts for the hottest deals each day, you can sign up for hot deal text alerts here.
- Money-Saving Tips & Frugal Ideas :: In addition to deals, I generally post 3 or 4 articles each week that explain money-saving techniques and ideas in depth. You can find currently popular articles listed in the sidebar in the “Best of…” section.
- Deals at National Stores :: Did you know you can drastically reduce your spending by pairing coupons with the items already on sale at stores? Playing the drug store game can save you thousands of dollars each year! You can grab all kinds of freebies at Target by stacking their coupon savings. And Walmart has become a couponer’s best friend with their friendly coupon policy! We make it easy for you by matching coupons to sale items for all of these popular national stores: Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
- Coupon Database :: If you’re looking for a deal on a particular item or wondering if there is a coupon available, look no further. Check out the December212012.info Coupon Database! Simply enter your search term, such as the product name, and search. You’ll instantly see whether or not there are available coupons for that product and where you can find them.
General Tips for Using December212012.info
- How to Get A Deal :: Many of my posts alert you to deals on products and services you can get at great prices. Most of the time, these deal posts will include a step-by-step explanation about how to obtain the deal. To get started taking advantage of some great deals — both online and in your area — follow the home page, check out the Deals & Steals category or subscribe and let us send them to you!
- Start Small :: Dip your toes in by taking advantage of one or two deals to start. Don’t feel like you have to do all the deals. If you want to cut your grocery budget, I suggest slowly working through the 31 Days to a Better Grocery Budget Series and you’ll be well on your way to significant savings.
- Read the Comments :: My readers are great about sharing their own experiences with deals and offering help to one another in the process. If you have a question about a particular deal, I encourage you to read the comments from that post!
New to Couponing? Here are some articles I’d recommend you read:
- Getting Started with Coupons :: Some basic tips and ideas. Also, check out these debunked coupon myths.
- Organizing Coupons :: A rundown of different methods of coupon organization, including how I organize my coupons.
- Where to Find Coupons :: A list of places you can find coupons. You can often use more than one of the same coupon so finding multiple coupon inserts from the Sunday newspaper is helpful.
- Coupon Terms & Abbreviations :: The list of coupon lingo and definitions.
- The Drugstore Game :: Here’s what it is, how to get started and the specifics of shopping at CVS and Walgreens.
- Printable Coupons :: You can print coupons simply by going to one of the sites linked to on the printable coupons page, “clipping” them (check their box) and printing. You may be asked to install coupon printing software. This software is safe and will only be required once to print coupons. You may also have to sign up for various mailing lists in order to print some coupons.
Want to Know More?
Many Places to Find Me
There are several places I post deals online:
- December212012.info is the main one. Subscribe to receive as many deals as you’d like here.
- :: Sometimes I post deals on the that you won’t see on December212012.info, so be sure to hop on over there as well.
- :: You can also catch my deals on if that works better for you!
- :: Follow December212012.info on for more frugal inspiration.
- :: Our posts are also shared here, so circle us if you’re on Google+.
- :: We post the top 2-4 best deals each day on our special deals account!