When I told you all last week that I was changing the way that I blogged, a number of you asked if I could bring back the challenges I used to do. That’s definitely something I’m hoping to make happen occasionally and, to kick off the new year, I’m excited to let you know I’ll be hosting another Eat at Home Challenge next week in partnership with the .
If you struggle to find the time or make the time to make meals from scratch or you need some inspiration to cook and eat at home instead of running through the drive-thru or getting takeout, you’ll definitely want to join us!
I know that many of you are in the middle getting back to regular schedules after the Christmas break and I thought this would be the perfect time to do this challenge to inspire you with simple and easy meals that you can make in the morning before your kids head out the door to school or before you head to work or before you start your day and then you won’t have to think about dinner the rest of the day!
How This Challenge Will Work
The challenge will run for 4 days — January 8-11, 2018. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday morning around 9 a.m. CT, prepping our dinner to throw in the slow cooker for the day so that when 6 p.m. rolls around dinner is READY! (Since Wednesday is my SLOW DAY and I’m offline that day, I won’t be on Facebook Live that morning.)
Every day, in addition to on my Facebook Page, I’ll be posting here on the blog what I made that day, along with a link to my video (in case you missed it).
My hope is that this will inspire you with some new recipe ideas, encourage you to not wait until the last minute to think about what you’re having for dinner, and motivate you to eat at home more (even on busy nights!) so you can save money.
I’d love for you to join me in this challenge! To participate, so you can share what you are making every night and see what readers all over the country (and world!) are making for dinner each night, too!
Want to Make What I’m Making Every Night?
I’ll be following the , so if you want to make what I’m making every night, you can sign up for the .
When you sign up, you’ll get:
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- BRAND-NEW! An entire month of No Sugar, No Flour Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan or just the No Flour, No Sugar plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
And as a special offer for my followers, you can when you use coupon code JANUARY at checkout. That makes the monthly subscription $9.79 or the annual subscription just $58.80 ($1.13 per week!!)
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you + make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let Eat at Home Cooks do the work for you.
(Oh and they have a fantastic money-back guarantee if you think you want to try it out but aren’t sure whether it will work for you or not!)
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!