This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more. Don’t forget to check out all of the exclusive freebies over at .
General Homeschool Resources
– There is a terrific opportunity happening right now to win a lifetime of educational resources! These resources are for all grade levels PreK-12th and for all subjects.
– What kids doesn’t love making SLIME?
– Is anyone else excited for the Olympics? There is so much you can learn and do with your family during the Olympics!
– If you have a bounty of books laying around the house like I did, here is some help for you.
– These wild animal race games from Pre Kinders will keep your little ones busy counting and recording their animals in this fun dice style race game.
– Hundreds of freebies in all subjects and themes.
– Robotics has gained great popularity these past few years with the addition of engineering and STEM programs being offered in schools and libraries in the community.
Language Arts Resources
– A full curriculum for elementary students. Use coupon code MSM (expires 1/31/18.)
– These super popular language arts courses are free for levels 1-5.
– Many homeschool families love incorporating classic literature books into their homeschool lessons. My hope is that you can enjoy wonderful books in your reading time and have lots of educational printables to turn the book into a great unit study!
– This 9-week poetry study guide will take you through nine poems written by Emily Elizabeth Dickinson.
Homeschool History & Geography FREE Resources
-Free printable worksheets for every state that range from crosswords, paragraph or sentence writing, flash cards and more.
– British Columbia is the third-largest province of the Dominion of Canada and the only province that lies on the Pacific Ocean. Learn all about it with this free printable.
– FREE resources to use when studting the states (more states included!)
Upper Grade (Middle & High School) Resources
– Perfect for moms and teens – this course is absolutely free.
– Career Exploration is such an important thing to go over with our homeschooled teens.
FREE Early Learning Resources
– Practice makes perfect when it comes to writing, this is where free printables come in quite handy.
– If you are working on learning numbers and number formation I have found the cutest printable number and rhyme mats.
– There are so many different community helpers to study and learn about. You can cover a new one each week and have months of fun learning opportunities.
– I always love mixing up different hands on activities to keep my little ones engaged and learning. This works really well when your children are learning math.
– These free printable ABC packs are designed to teach kids the alphabet in a fun, interactive and hands-on way.
Unit Studies, Fine Arts Freebies, & Electives
– If your child is learning to play piano, these games will definitely help them along…and thet are FREE!
– Music gets the kid’s attention, helps them learn, brings about peace and joy, and just so much more.
– Staring off with color theory to teach the elements of art is a easy and fun place to begin the fine arts journey in your homeschool.
– Are you making it a point to teach the fine arts to your homeschool this year? Don’t forget about the Orchestra!
– Don’t forget about music as part of your Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebrations and preparations! Here is a free 15-Minute Music Lesson for MLK Day from Gena Mayo of Music in Our Homeschool.
FREE Science & Math Resources
– This freebie is great for yourstudy of the planets.
– We used CTC Math with 3 different children – two of which cannot sit still for more than a minute, one of them has a learning disability, and the third child is a super over-achiever. I am excited to share with you how CTC Math worked for us.
– Each unit study includes a teacher guide, a student engineering journal, and free online resources to accompany the study. This unit study is specifically on Aeronautical Engineering and would be great to do right along side a space study.
– These free pages can be used separately or alongside .
– Teaching kids about our skeletal system can be really fun and interesting.
– Studying about rocks and minerals in your homeschool? These printables will be a great supplement to your studies.
– Looking for a fun scuence currculum (worldview neutral) that will make science lett boring?
FREE Character-Building Resources
– Use this free printable to help you enahance your personal Bible study time.
– These innovative and creative chore charts will surely help motivate your kids with their jobs.
– Grab your free Bible notebokoing pages here.
– A GREAT reminder for all of us!
– The hymn Trust and Obey is one many of us know and love. It is a sweet song with profound truth that our families would be blessed to know!
– Be purposeful this year in seeing the beauty all around you… count your blessings, seek joy and find strength in Jesus Christ our Savior and hope.
Homeschool & Homemaking Encouragement
Home School Adventure Co. offers a FREE subscriber collection of inspiration and wisdom printable images!
Beyond the Busy: Simplifying family life using routines.
– Stop surviving and start THRIVING!
– Have you ever walked around the produce department of your grocery store and felt overwhelmed?
– Your family needs to eat, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend all day cooking! Learn the secrets to getting a healthy meal on the table faster.
– If you use computers for homeschooling, you need to take care of them. And you need to teach your kids how to take care of one of your greatest homeschool assets.
– Grab your Costoc FREE printable shopping list and learn how to save the most money there.
– As a homeschool mom we have so many things on our shoulders, so many responsibilities and tasks that we tackle on an everyday basis. Burnout is bound to happen from time to time. When this happens it can be pretty tough to handle if you aren’t prepared for it.
Creative and Crafty Fun
– Love crafts? Get them organized with these fun hacks!
– These creative ideas will be fun AND save you money.
– These Matryoshka Bins are so fabulous because you can make them in fabric that coordinates with your decor!
– You can make these placemats in a snap! They’re the perfect way to spruce up your eating areas.
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.