Have you been wanting to try Stitch Fix, but you didn’t want to pay the $20 styling fee out of pocket?
Through tomorrow evening (January 31, 2018), Stitch Fix is waiving the styling fee for all new customers when you sign up through this link! I’ve never seen them offer this kind of deal!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for a new Stitch Fix account.
2. Fill out your style profile. You’ll give very specific details on sizes you wear, styles you like, colors you like, types of clothes you like, and what types of clothing you are specifically looking for (more casual, all business, a mix of both, etc.) You can be very detailed in your descriptions and even share a Pinterest board with them to give Stitch Fix some ideas of your tastes in clothing. Also, I recommend leaving your stylist a note with specifics on your budget preferences and any other preferences you have (colors/what you’d really like for them to send/an occasion you’d like to be styled for, etc.)
3. Go to checkout and pay nothing out of pocket (you will need to add a method of payment but you won’t be charged).
4. One of the Stitch Fix stylists will take your style profile, sizes, and preferences and put together a box of clothing based upon what they think you’ll like and what they think will work well for you.
5. They’ll send you this box in the mail. You’ll have a few days to go through the box, try on the clothes, and then choose to keep any that you liked and ship back any that didn’t work (they provide a postage-paid envelope for you to use).
That’s it! If you decide to keep something, you’ll pay for what you keep. If you decide not to keep anything, you can just stick everything back into the postage-paid envelope and pop it in your mailbox and you’ll pay nothing out of pocket!
This outfit came in my latest box and I absolutely love it! (I took this late at night at our hotel last night. Jesse and I are on a quick getaway/business trip to NYC! I’ll share more details on what we were up to later this week!)
Go here to sign up for your first Fix for FREE! Remember, this deal ends on January 31, 2018!
P.S. This is your last chance to get in on this offer to try out Stitch Fix with no strings attached! You won’t be signed up for a subscription or anything. If you’ve always wanted to try it out, now’s your chance!