This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more. Don’t forget to check out all of the exclusive freebies over at .
This week you will find quite a bit of FREE educational resources for celebrating and enjoying Christmas, including several free Advent studies and ideas. You can also as well as a
General Homeschool Resources
– Free planning resources to keep your homeschool organized.
– Just because you have a small space to homeschool in, it doesn’t mean you cannot get creative and make it work!
– Every homeschool mom out there knows that visual reminders just work. In order to encourage our children to be independent and responsibility for their daily routine, it is best to have a chart for assignments and chores.
– 20 helps including free ebooks, Google Chrome apps, dyslexia games, posters, templates, assessments, and more!
– If you have a gluten allergy in your home like we do, then you probably stay away from regular play dough. Included is our fave recipe and other tools and resources.
– Enter to win your choice of Travel Tracker Maps® – a perfect Christmas gift for a homeschool family. You can use coupon code TRACKTRAVEL20 to (black and gold, original or USA.)
Homeschool History & Geography FREE Resources
– Northwest Territories lies in the far north of the Dominion of Canada and includes islands in the Arctic Ocean. It is an important source of natural resources, including diamonds and petroleum, and is also home to the largest remaining herd of buffalo in Canada. Learn all about it in this FREE unit study.
– FREE printables, crafts, activities, and more!
– As homeschoolers we incorporate maps into nearly EVERYTHING! Check out these great map books for your homeschool library.
FREE Science & Math Resources
– The toolkit is a free printable set of charts that will help with place value, decimals, fractions, and more!
– There are 400 pages of notes, power point slides, review games, drawings, discussion questions, video shorts, and more that are included in this Human Body Work Bundle!
FREE Early Learning Resources
– If you are teaching your child phonics, these ideas to teach sight words are fun and make the task seem easy.
– Remembering where everything is supposed to go in a proper place setting can be hard for young ones, so try out these place mats!
– Tons of fun and colorful preschool printables for your homeschool.
– If your children love to play imagination games, then they are going to love these free Pretend Play printables!
FREE Upper Grade Resources
– Get this free guide and help your teens become “media wise.”
– Learning how teach highschool subjects can be a pretty daunting task to a homeschool mom that is new to teaching highschool. Thankfully there are so many helps like this one available so that you don’t get overwhelmed!
FREE Character-Building Resources
– In this go-go-go world, even the most secluded home gets dragged into the rush. Thankfully, the Creator of the universe, our all-wise God, knew that humans needed rest. He instituted the Sabbath and rest way back in the beginning!
– This is the most important thing you can do in your home.
– This free printable pack will help your children learn about Moses as he leads the Hebrews out of captivitiy in Egypt. You will find handwriting pratice, sequencing activities, cutting practice, and more!
– Did you know that Jesus has many names and each one has a special meaning? You can teach your children about this unique aspect of the Savior; Christmas is the perfect time to do it!
– This Ten Commandments FREE Printable pack has all sorts of fun games and activities including Scripture memory and copy work.
– Do you want an advent activity you can do with your family to create lasting memories! It’s not too late. My kids loved this activity so much, they kept it up in their room all year.
FREE Holiday & Seasonal Resources
What will you bring? Get your FREE creative writing exercise now!
– These free holiday season farmhouse printables are perfect for any lover of farmhouse style.
– If you don’t have an Advent Calendar up yet, use these creative ideas to get ahead of the game.
– Tara, at Teaching with Children’s Books, has compiled an amazing list of picture book read-alouds for the month of December.
– A free printable advent calendar that has 24 Scripture advent readings to help your kids learn about the Christmas story straight from the Bible.
– A super fun writing project alliowing your kids to get creative.
– Teach Me Joy’s Christmas Carol Cursive Copywork is free until Christmas Day! You won’t want to miss out on this!
– Join SKrafty Homeschool for a FREE Online Advent study with fun Minecraft activities to go along with it!
– Want gifts your kids will love more than devices? Raising Real Men by Hal & Melanie Young is having a sale on their exclusive kits for teens.
– Share the HOPE BEHIND THE HOLIDAY this Christmas with your family using these NEW unit studies from Talking Mom2Mom. Get $2 OFF with code HSGChristmas now through 12/11/2017 on the Christmas unit study of your choice from Talking Mom2Mom.
– Do you find yourself caught up in the commercialism of the holidays? Discover ways to focus on what really matters.
– Looking for a fun and innovative Advent Calendar idea? Check this out!
– It’s a Christmas giveaway! And you can win $600 Paypal cash! This giveaway is part of the 24 Days to A Christ-Centered Christmas Blog Party.
Homeschool & Homemaking Encouragement
– You may think that you’re too busy to cook at home, but that just isn’t true if you have a stand mixer to help you.
– Health insurance is so expensive. Learn how we started saving over $600 a month!
– Learn how to save money and eat whole foods. Free course and workbook until 12/15/17 only.
– Okay homeschool momůI know many of us stick to our dress code sweatpants because it is easy and comfortable – but here is a better way!
– You already know that a large family is a blessing, but it may understandably be a challenge to make a cohesive team out of these little people. This free printable will help!
Crafty & Creative Goodness
– Whether you are a veteran or a newbie, these sewing hacks and tips will surely come in handy!
– My problem usually lies in the lack of organizational tools when it comes to messy cabinets, which is why I need this baking sheet drawer!
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.