Are you constantly tired and exhausted? Do you wish life didn’t feel so chaotic and crazy? Have you ever felt like it’s impossible to find breathing room in your schedule?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, I want to invite you to join me this week for a FREE online class I’m teaching called 3 Strategies to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed. I’ll be teaching this class tomorrow (Thursday, August 31, 2017).
This class is not just for moms, but it’s really for anyone who needs some extra motivation, practical ideas, and down-to-earth encouragement to break free from burnout and feel more calm and productive.
In this class, I’ll teach you:
- My 4-step process for deciding what to say yes to & what to say no to
- The most important question you can ask if you want more calm & less chaos in your life
- My #1 trick to get more done every single day
- Plus, I’ll be hosting a LIVE Q&A at the end of the class to answer your burning questions!
If you need some inspiration as you gear up for a new school year or if you’ve ever wondered how I accomplish all I do or what my strategies are for getting more done, staying organized, juggling a lot of responsibilities, and not exhausting myself in the process, this class is for you!
I’ll be hosting these two LIVE classes:
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 11 a.m. CT/12 p.m. EST
- Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7 p.m. CT/8 p.m. EST
Each class will be around 50 minutes long ( 30 minutes for live Q&A at the end!).
Register for this online class for FREE here.
P.S. Can’t make the live class? Go ahead and register because I’ll send you a replay link once the class is finished!
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!