Amazon Prime Day will return again this year on July 11, 2017. Just like last year, Amazon is promising a day of deals to surpass Black Friday.
Prime members can shop exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports, and outdoor items and more. They will even have tons of extra deals leading up to Prime Day.
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of all the Prime Day deals.
BONUS: Right now you can get a FREE $10 Amazon credit when you use Prime Video for the first time (one of the many Amazon Prime membership perks)!
This credit is valid for new and existing Prime members who have never used Prime Video in the past.
Here’s how to get your FREE $10 credit:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime or log-in to your existing Prime account.
- Go here and follow the instructions to register an eligible device with Prime Video.
- Stream a movie or television show that is included with Prime Video.
- You’ll receive a $10 credit in your account within 3-4 days.
- The credit won’t be visible in your account, but it will be applied to your next purchase and visible on your purchase receipt when you check out.
- The credit must be used by the end of Prime Day, July 11, 2017.
Combine your credit with the Prime Day deals to get great savings!!
Thanks, Freebies For A Cause!
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!