I’ve been doing the this week in partnership with the . And I have to tell you, this has been SUCH a blessing to our family this week!
We had a really, really busy week this week and having dinner made in the slow cooker every morning has been amazing. It’s been so simple (most of the recipes only require 5-10 minutes of work!), it’s been , and we’ve really enjoyed the recipes.
In fact, we have loved this service so much that we’re planning to continue using it and our family puts a BIG stamp of approval on it (scroll to the end of this post for a coupon code if you’d like to try out the service!)
Here’s what we made this week:
Monday — Crockpot Cantonese Sweet & Sour Pork Chops — Jesse LOVED this one. The kids thought it was so-so.
Tuesday — Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage & Sauerkraut Soup — Jesse and I thought this was really yummy. Two of the three kids liked it, too.
Wednesday — Italian Seasoned Salt Chicken in the Slow Cooker — The kids really loved this one. Jesse thought it was okay.
Thursday — Beef Shawarma in the Slow Cooker — Jesse and I really loved this one. The kids weren’t as excited about it.
Friday — — This one smells like it’s going to be really yummy! We haven’t eaten dinner yet, otherwise, I’d let you know! 🙂
Why I’ve Fallen in Love With the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service
The is an incredible way to help you save time and save money. You don’t have to worry about planning menus OR grocery list, because Tiffany does all of that for you as part of her menu-planning service.
She has designed it specifically with busy families in mind and the menu plans offer:
- Quick to fix meals (even as fast as 15 minutes to the table!)
- Lots of slow cooker recipes
The recipes can all be fixed quickly, with only a few minutes of hands-on prep. Because the recipes use common pantry ingredients, it’s likely that you have everything you need to make many of the recipes.
It’s so convenient because all the work is done for you! You just choose which menu plan you’ll use, print the grocery list, go shopping, and then spend a few minutes prepping food each day and dinner is D-O-N-E!
When you (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
Last Chance! Get the Eat at Home Menu-Planning Service for as Low as $1.21 per Week!
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you + make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let do the work for you.
This week only, when you (either the monthly plan, the quarterly plan, or the yearly plan, you can get 25% off by using coupon code MSM at checkout!
That makes the done-for-you menu plans and grocery lists just $1.21 per week. And you get access to all three plans and the freezer cooking plans for the whole month at the rate!
Hurry! This offer ends tomorrow evening (Saturday, April 22, 2017)!
(Oh and they have a fantastic money-back guarantee if you think you want to try it out but aren’t sure whether it will work for you or not!)
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!