Have you signed up for my new 15 Days to a Healthier You Program yet?? This special offer ends tonight and won’t be available again for at least 6 months! I’m re-posting part of my original post, in case you missed it!
It has now been 12 months since I officially started my Year of Rest and 18 weeks since I radically transformed my eating and my overall lifestyle and I look in the mirror and it almost seems as if I’m looking at a different person.
So many people have asked me about my Year of Rest and about the radical health changes I’ve made. The more I’ve experienced the benefits of making my health a priority, the more I have a passion to help others prioritize their health, too.
For many months, I’ve been working on a special project to share some of the things I learned last year to encourage those of you who are interested in becoming the best version of yourself that you can be, too!
15 Days to a Healthier You is a brand-new program to help you prioritize your health and give you the hands-on strategies, support, and know-how you need to create real, lasting change — without an overwhelming time commitment!
When you sign up for 15 Days to a Healthier You, you’ll get access to:
- Daily 15-minute LIVE videos in our exclusive private Facebook group. In these videos, I’ll be your coach and cheerleader to jumpstart your success to better health! We’ll discuss the daily lessons and projects and I’ll take a few questions live, too.
- Daily lessons covering important topics like why self-care is important, what self-care really is (probably not what you think!), and why self-care looks different for different people.
- Daily projects to help you stay on track and meet your personal goals.
- Access to an exclusive members-only private Facebook group where you can find encouragement from others who are going through the series.
- Daily accountability through the Project Check-In Threads on the Facebook Group where you can share your progress and struggles with all the participants.
- Bonus links and resources I love for additional inspiration!
You get all of the for just $15 total! That’s just $1 per day! Go read more about this program and sign up here.
No, I’m Not Going to Make You Give Up Coffee!
Please note: This program is not about giving you an exact formula for what you should eat or how you should exercise. Nor am I going to try to convince you that you have to give up coffee (I promise!).
I will be talking about my own personal journey and I’m happy to share more details on what has worked for me, but I want to help you figure out what works best for YOU — and that might be very different than what works for me!
Rest assured, I will not make you give up coffee, drink a gallon of lemon water, or eat salads for breakfast! I will, however, be walking you through a lot of practical exercises to help you determine simple changes you can make so you can have more energy, feel less drained, and experience a lot more joy in your life!
25% Of All Proceeds Go to South Africa!!!
Now for the really exciting part…
You all know that our family is madly in love with South Africa and we are very committed to using the gifts and platform God has given us here to be able to make a difference in some of the poorest communities there.
Because of this, 25% of all sales through my blog and email newsletter will be donated to fully finish the Preschool & Community Centre where you all already helped build a two-classroom building last year.
You can see that the building is so close to being finished above (that’s a picture from our recent trip to South Africa!) and I’m prayerful and hopeful that this sale will allow us to have enough funds to help them completely finish that building so they can serve many more children, get a lot more government funding, and make a bigger difference in that community. (Read and what .)
What Are You Waiting For?
Go register to join us for the 15 Days to a Healthier You program here. But hurry! Because enrollment ends tonight at midnight (January 3, 2017) and it likely won’t be open again for at least another 6 months — or even longer!
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!