I’m so excited about this! Amazon is now offering their for FREE to everyone who has a Prime account. You can listen to on any mobile or desktop device through the Prime Music app.
We’d gotten hooked on iTunes Radio over the last year and were super disappointed to discover last week that it now requires a subscription to Apple Music. Jesse and I had been discussing whether or not it was worth it to add this to our budget — and whether or not we should pay for that or Spotify.
So we were stoked this morning to discover that !
- Customized playlists and music library created by you
- Expert-programmed playlists to discover and enjoy
- Ad-free with unlimited skips, playbacks, and repeats
- Prime music stations
- The ability to play music anywhere from any device
- Ability to download music to your device if you will be without Internet connection
Don’t have an Amazon Prime account? You can .
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!