It’s Monday and guess what that means? That means it’s time for our weekly deep-cleaning project! Every Monday morning this year, I’ll be assigning us all a deep-cleaning project to tackle (well, that is, if want to join us!)
Today’s project is to tackle your refrigerator. And I selfishly assigned this one because mine needs some serious TLC! 🙂
Here’s my plan for this morning:
- Read my Bible, exercise, and shower.
- Get dressed to my shoes. (Thanks, !)
- Eat some breakfast, read aloud to the kids, start a load of laundry.
- Morning chores with the kids.
- Jesse take Kathrynne & Silas to the dentist. Kaitlynn stay home with me to work on her school projects.
- Switch the laundry.
- Clean out the refrigerator — toss expired items, wipe down shelves & door, re-organize.
- Morning Time with the kids.
This evening, I’ll share a post about how my morning well and give you an update (with pictures) what I did and how my refrigerator-cleaning project went.
Need some motivation? Check out my post on 10 Ways to Make Cleaning More Fun.
Want to join me? Leave a comment to let us know you’re participating! If you have time, tell us what your morning plan is, too.