I was incredibly honored that my friend, Michael Hyatt, took the time to read my new book and write a thorough review of it. If you’ve been wondering whether or not Say Goodbye to Survival Mode is a book that would be beneficial to you, I think you’ll find his review very insightful.
Here’s a snippet:
Even though the book is written specifically for women, I found it tremendously valuable—even as a middle aged man. Here are five reasons why:
- She understands our complex, demanding world. More specifically, she knows first-hand what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and burned out.She is brutally honest with her own life, including the mistakes she has made along the way. She doesn’t set herself up as a guide so much as a fellow-traveler.
- She offers practical strategies and tools. Though Crystal is long on empathy and compassion, she doesn’t get stuck there. This is a book for people who are sick and tired of being sick and tired.She offers practical, real-world solutions that will get you from where you are to where you want to be. The book is full of steps, tips, lists, checklists, and forms. Here’s a sampling of what you will find:
- how to become more self-disciplined;
- how to set and keep goals;
- how to manage your time, money, and home;
- how to juggle responsibilities and self-care;
- how to experience less stress and more joy;
- how to rediscover your passion and purpose for life; and
- how to keep a balanced life perspective and make a difference in big and small ways.
Read the full review.
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!