I’m so excited to announce I’m running a Make It From Scratch Challenge next week!
What’s that, you say?
Well, basically it will be 5 days of encouraging you to try making/cooking/baking things from scratch. As in, no kits or pre-packaged boxes allowed.
I thought it would be a fun challenge — and something just about everyone can participate in. You can choose to make homemade cleaners, or tackle a DIY project, or bake something from scratch. Or, you can just follow along as I attempt some new from scratch ideas.
If you already make most everything from scratch, then I encourage you to try some new ideas/recipes. If you don’t make much from scratch, this can inspire you to branch out, be brave, and try!
My plan is to try five different ideas — probably mostly recipes and DIY things. I haven’t completely nailed down my list, but I can promise you it will not have decorating or crafts on it. Because we all know my inability there. 🙂
Who’s joining me? Come back on to see what I experimented with and to link up your Make it From Scratch blog posts, too!
Other posts in the Make It From Scratch Challenge series
- Coming next week: The Make it From Scratch Challenge
- My List of Possible Make It From Scratch Ideas to Try This Week (which ones should I do?)
- Make It From Scratch Challenge: Pancake Muffins (Day 2)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Homemade Bath Bombs (Day 3)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Crockpot Brownies (Day 4)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Natural Antibiotic Tea (Day 5)
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!