One of my big goals for this summer is to rest and recharge. I had a very full and blessed last eight months, but my mind and body are ready for some quiet, calm, simple days at home.
So I’m cutting back to 6-8 goals per week all summer in order to help facilitate a more relaxing pace. Here are my 8 goals for this week and an update on how I did on last week’s goals:
Last week’s goals:
1. Read three chapters of to the children. Read two chapters of with Kathrynne, read two chapters of with Kaitlynn, read a few picture books with Silas.
2. Attend the homeschool conference here and buy our homeschool curriculum for next year.
3. Go to the circus as a family.
4. Memorize Romans 1:15. Review Romans 1:1-14. (I didn’t make much progress here. :()
5. Exercise five times.
, , , and .
7. Get at least 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep every night. (I almost accomplished this… I’m definitely making progress on getting more sleep at night, which has been such a fantastic thing for my overall health!)
8. Finish the Clutter-Busting Challenge.
9. Work on my embroidery project for at least 30 minutes.
10. Finish tweaking recipes for the new recipes page. (I got 30 recipes tweaked, so I’m slowly and steadily making progress here!)
This week’s goals:
1. Read three chapters of to the children. Read three chapters of with Kathrynne, read three chapters of with Kaitlynn, read a few picture books with Silas.
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Memorize Romans 1:15. Review Romans 1:1-14.
4. Exercise five times.
5. Read , , and .
6. Get at least 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
7. Finish planning our summer schedule.
8. Finish tweaking recipes for the new recipes page.
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives!
You can .
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!