During the month of April, I’m encouraging my readers to participate in a 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge (read more here, if you missed my announcement about this challenge last week). Every week day morning at 9 a.m., I’ll post the daily project and every evening around 6 p.m. EST, I’ll post an update and link-up.
April 2, 2013 Project
Your project for today is to
Here’s what I’m planning to do:
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and put toilet cleaner in each of the toilet bowls and let it soak.
- Remove any items that don’t belong in the bathroom, put away items that need to be put away in the bathroom, empty the trash.
- Spray and wipe down the sink and tub.
- Finish swishing and cleaning the toilet.
- Shake the rugs outside (or throw them in the laundry) and mop or vacuum the floors.
- Wipe down the outside of the cupboards and clean the mirror.
- You’re done!
You can follow along with my list — or do whatever constitutes “bathroom cleaning” to you. There is no one right way to do this. 🙂
Then, come back here at 6 p.m. EST and I’ll show you pictures of my cleaning accomplishments for today and have a linky so you can link up yours, too!
How long does it usually take you to clean your bathroom(s)? I’m going to be timing myself this morning to see if I can do all of that in all three of our bathrooms in less than 20 minutes. I’ll let you know!
Join in the Chatter
::Want to blog about this challenge? If you’re blogging through this challenge with me, be sure to leave your link to your direct post on the daily check-ins. Plus, if you’d like to post your daily posts to the , just shoot me an email (moneysavingmom @ gmail dot com) and I’ll invite you.
::Want to follow along on Twitter or Instagram? I’ll also be sharing some of my cleaning pictures on , , and . I’d love to have you do the same or join in the discussion on Twitter and Instagram. Just follow hashtag #Cleanin30 to see what others are tweeting and Instagramming about this challenge!