School is back in session and many of you are packing lunches to send with your children. Or, you might be packing a lunch for your spouse or yourself to take to work.
Packing your own lunch is a great way to save money, but trying to put together lunches at the last minute can be time-consuming. And that’s where freezer cooking comes in!
For the next two weeks, we’ll be doing a Lunchbox Freezer Cooking series here on December212012.info. I’ll be making a different freezer-friendly Lunchbox item each day — and I’ll be blogging about it, with pictures, and encouraging you to join in and make what I make or another recipe that would work for brown-bagging it.
I’m not 100% sure of all of the recipes I’m making, but here’s what I think I’m going to make (most of these are new to me, so I can’t vouch for them!):
Other Freezer-Friendly Lunchbox Ideas:
Will you be joining us for some or all of the cooking/ What are you plannign to make? Leave a comment with your list and links to your recipes!
Other posts in the Lunchbox Freezer Cooking series
- My Lunchbox Freezer Cooking Plan
- Bean & Cheese Burritos
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (Day 2)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Mac N' Cheese Cups (Day 3)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi (Day 4)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Chicken Broccoli Rice Cups (Day 5)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Homemade Pizza Lunchables (Day 6)
- Homemade Chicken Salsa Pockets
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Mini Lasagnas (Day 8)
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Allergen-Free Chocolate Crunch Bars (Day 10)
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
В интеренете нашел популярный интернет-сайт , он описывает в статьях про www.agroxy.com.
В интеренете нашел важный веб портал на тематику tokyozakka.com.ua.