Okay, so this recipe probably won’t win the award for being the least time-intensive recipe to pull off… especially since it requires a few more steps than a typical PB&J sandwich.
However, it’s creative and different — and might be an fun option for a picky eater. And I think it was significantly easier than the homemade uncrustables were.
By the way, if you want to make things even easier for yourself, just make Freezer-Friendly Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches.
Freezer-Friendly Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly or Jam
Cut the crusts off the bread (you can use them to make or homemade croutons). Roll out the bread with a rolling pin to flatten.
Spread peanut butter and jelly on bread. Roll up and cut into four parts.
To freeze: Put a lunchbox-portion of sushi in small plastic bags. Put all bags into a large ziptop airtight freezer bag and freeze up to six weeks.
To serve: Take as many serving-sized bags out as you need and let thaw for 30 minutes to a few hours before serving. They can also be warmed in the microwave for quick defrosting.
Recipe from .
Are you joining us for Lunchbox Freezer Cooking? If you’ve blogged about a lunchbox recipes you’ve made for your freezer, leave a link to your post and recipe below. I can’t wait to see your yummy recipes and ideas!
Other posts in the Lunchbox Freezer Cooking series
- My Lunchbox Freezer Cooking Plan
- Bean & Cheese Burritos
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (Day 2)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Mac N' Cheese Cups (Day 3)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi (Day 4)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Chicken Broccoli Rice Cups (Day 5)
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Homemade Pizza Lunchables (Day 6)
- Homemade Chicken Salsa Pockets
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Mini Lasagnas (Day 8)
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Lunchbox Freezer Cooking: Allergen-Free Chocolate Crunch Bars (Day 10)
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
Этот интересный блог , он описывает в статьях про дистиллятор воды https://chemtest.com.ua