Craftsy is offering a free Online Short Rows Knitting Class right now.
Stitch your knits into shape and never make a wrong wrap or turn! Learn how easy using short rows can be in this free, technique-based mini-class from Craftsy. Swatch along with Carol Feller, an expert knitwear designer, as she shows four different short row methods: wrap and turn short rows, Japanese short rows, yarn over short rows and her own invisible short rows.
What You’ll Learn in Short Rows
- The standard wrap & turn and three variations
- Make invisible short-row joins
- Create seamless set-in sleeves
- Construct custom bust darts to your exact measurements
- Shape yokes, hemlines, elbows, waistlines, and more
- Combine short rows with a 3-needle bind-off to create stepless shoulders
(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
Предлагаем вам со скидкой profshina.kiev.ua в любом городе.