This is a weekly list of Free Homeschool Curriculum and Resources compiled by Carrie from . If you aren’t a homeschooler, but you’re a parent, teacher, babysitter, or nanny, you’ll probably find at least a few useful freebies in this list. You may also want to go through the Educational Deals and Freebies from earlier this week for more.
General Homeschooling Freebies:
– Do you take time at the end of each year to do an evaluation? Here are some tips to help you figure out what worked and what didn’t, a FREEBIE for your kids to record their own progress!
– Whether you live on a farm or just have a big backyard, there are homesteading activities you can do to help teach your kids about science, nature and more! Plus download your own BIG list of homesteading printables and downloads for kids!
Science & Nature Study Freebies:
– Are you studying the solar system this year? Are your kids fascinated with outer space? You’ll find free printables for each planet crafts and activities to keep your kids learning!
– There are so many wonders of outer space. Now your students can learn about 27 of them and record what they learn in this FREE notebooking research journal.
Early Learning Freebies:
– Do your little ones love using do-a-dot markers? They are a great way to help improve their fine motor skills while also working on letter formation. Try this fun duster page to help them with the letter ‘d’.
– Learning the alphabet in a fun, interactive way is a great way to help it “stick.” These do-it-yourself alphabet practice booklets are the perfect addition to any preschool day.
– Nursery Rhymes are a fun way to work to work on storytelling and sequencing. This adorable 3D pop-up activity will help little ones work on their sequencing as they recall the story.
– Little ones will love these fun worksheets as they work through the numbers 1-20. They will trace the number, color in the dots with each number and more!
– Do your kids love going to the zoo? These adorable animals will make learning more fun as they work through handwriting, uppercase and lowercase letters, simple math skills and more through mazes, puzzles, tracing practice and more!
– Little ones will love practicing their counting skills, number recognition and more through fun activities including puzzles, fill-in-the-blank counting practice, copying number words, graphing and more!
Free Language Arts Freebies:
– Do you use the English Lessons Through Literature curriculum? It covers both grammar and composition in both a Charlotte Mason and Classical style. If you do, you will love having this FREE grammar reference to use with your studies.
Free Math & Unit Study Resources:
– Math is always more fun when you combine it with some adorable clipart! This spring themed math pack will help them work on simple addition, counting and more!
– Do your kids love coding? Are they interested in learning more about it? This FREE download will help them learn and practice the fundamental of coding in a fun way!
Free History & Upper Grade Resources:
– Have your kids ever done a family history report? It is a fun way to not only learn about their own family, but also about history going on during their lives.
– This free download of the Quark Chronicles is a fun way to introduce your kids to government and economics – two subjects that can otherwise seem boring.
– Whether you’re finishing up the school year or you want your kids to know the real history of Memorial Day, this FREE online unit study is a wonderful option to add in to your homeschool this year!
– Learning about the architects and engineers from history is just another fun way to explore history and the changes we have seen throughout the years. Students can use this FREE notebooking research journal to learn about 30 famous architects and engineers from the Age of Steam and beyond.
– Do your kids know how the Oregon Trail started? Do they know what states it covered? Or how the trail forged the way for a new road around Mount Hood? They will this and more with these printable resources and activities!
Carrie has been homeschooling for over a decade and loves to share FREE homeschooling resources, deals, and reviews over at . You can find homeschool freebies, free homemaking resources, meal plans, free unit studies, and much more.