I’m having my yearly garage sale next week so this week I’m hard at work clearing clutter out of our rooms, cupboards and closets in preparation. Since I love to encourage simple living on my blog and because I also believe you save a lot of time and money by being organized, I thought it would be fun to include you all in my Clear Out the Clutter Challenge.
Starting tomorrow, we’ll be working through our homes room-by-room in an effort to ruthlessly rid our lives of unnecessary things. You’ll get to see real-time before and after pictures of my efforts (yes, I’m even going to show you inside my closets and cupboards–as humbling as that may be!).
I’ll also be sharing ideas for how to streamline your lives, keep things more organized and clutter-free, and how to make money and bless others with your extra stuff. In addition, I’ll be giving away some of my favorite organization resources and tools to some of you who participate in the Clear Out the Clutter Challenge.
Are you with me? Stay tuned for your first assignments tomorrow morning.
Other posts in the Clear Out the Clutter series
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: Who's With Me?
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: The Living Room and Coat Closet
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: Share how many items you've decluttered to enter to win a prize!
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: The Kitchen and Stockpile
- Clear Out the Clutter: The Master Bedroom
- Clear Out the Clutter: The Children's Rooms
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: Do Something With Your Clutter!
Subscribe for free email updates from December212012® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!